Word of the Day

Burlesque

Adjective
1. Involving ludicrous or mocking treatment of a solemn object.
Noun:
1. Any ludicrous parody or grotesque caricature.
2. A humorous and provocative stage show featuring slapstick humor, striptease acts. and a scantily clad female chorus.


Love today is part of a sad burlesque called life!



1.20.2016

House Wife 2016

Last year I decided that I am not cut out to be in the working force. Maybe it was a combination of bad working environments and no reward, nonetheless I left. I wanted to be a 'house wife'. 

So what does a house wife do? Basically  clean, cook, and maintain a house. Oh not to forget socialize. But in 2016, we have maids or maid companies that clean for us, we eat out or order in "for a change", and our husbands change all the lightbulbs. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as a house wife today, I actually havr NOTHING to do! Even hobbies are out of fashion. Hobbies today are shortlisted to writing a blog or becoming a fashionista! 

Help! 

1 comment:

  1. this is exciting. looking forward to reading the journey of a modern day housewife as written by you juju

    ReplyDelete