Word of the Day

Burlesque

Adjective
1. Involving ludicrous or mocking treatment of a solemn object.
Noun:
1. Any ludicrous parody or grotesque caricature.
2. A humorous and provocative stage show featuring slapstick humor, striptease acts. and a scantily clad female chorus.


Love today is part of a sad burlesque called life!



11.15.2015

Dear society,

Dear society, 
Please stop looking at me weirdly for not wearing a scarf or covering my face. Please stop thinking I'm a whore because I do that. Please stop giving my husband nasty looks like he can't tame me when I do. Please mind your own business, your probably up to no good yourselves! 

Please stop telling me I need to lose weight, being fat isn't the worst thing a person can be. Please stop lying to me and say I don't need to lose weight, we know that look. Please mind your worn business, I didn't ask you to carry me.

Please stop telling me and my husband it's time to have babies! It's not a game! And it's NONE of your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment